Friday, August 9, 2013

Maturity vs Immaturity, Real vs Fake

I see a lot of post and tweets about people being hurt. Someone that hurt you, someone that's hating on you, someone who is doing you wrong.

But when was the last time you posted what you did to someone? 
The last time you posted you hurt someone, you hated on someone, you did someone wrong.

When was the last time you told on yourself?

I doubt that's ever going to happen. Because we live in a society where its oh woe is me.

But if you're real like you say you're real, then you should have no problem telling on yourself. 

Yeah I was wrong for what I said. 
Yeah I was wrong for hating on them. 
Yeah I was wrong for what I did. 

But if you putting up a front for everyone to see, those words not coming out of your mouth let alone you typing them out for everyone to see either.

I've come to the understanding mature people, yes mature people have no problems telling on themselves when they are the ones who done wrong. 

Immature people, now that's a whole different story.

You'll be better off looking for Jimmy Hoffa before you can get them to admit that they done anything wrong. 

You can have DNA Evidence, 
Videotape Evidence, 
Forensic Evidence, 
The Whole Kit & Caboodle. 

And they will still swear up and down it's not their fault. Let them tell it, don't nobody like me, everybody hating on me, people is jealous & envy of what I got.

Not Everyone Is Hating On You, Somebody Is Telling The Truth.....Blink Blink!!

At the end of the day, you have to be real with you. 

"To Thine Own Self Be True", Shakespeare

You can't lie to yourself and then went to be real with everybody else. 

NO YOU FAKE ALL AROUND........

LMBO 

Till Next Time...

5 comments: