Friday, June 27, 2014

The Nap: Benefit Of The Doubt



I've always been the one who gave people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. No matter how Interesting...Interesting...Interesting The Story, Situation or Circumstances maybe. Until proven otherwise....I will take you at your word.

So with that being said, it's time for

"Random Story Telling".

True Story

Year: 1996 around Autumn or Winter time.

Location: Ferris State University.

Time: Between 4:45 pm & 7 pm

I stayed in Bond Hall and this girl who stayed in Bond Hall as well, came to me and said Keith I need you to do me a BIG FAVOR. I said ok no problem what is it? She said I talk to this dude on campus and he said for me to come over to his room so we can take a nap together.

(Looks Left..Looks Right..Blink Blink) OH....OK....A Nap...Fine!!!

So what do you need me to do?

She said, I need you to walk me over to his room.

I said, OK...Sure..Why Not..No Problem.

(Pause Story) (Sidenote)

Now.....granted she already had two boyfriends back in Detroit, one who stayed on the East Side and the other stayed on the West Side.

Wait...No...No...No Correction.

One who stayed on the East Side the other stayed in Southfield. But in the words of Kermit The Frog, That Was None Of My Business Though...... So I Digress!!! Ha Ha Ha

(End Sidenote) (Return To Story)

So we talkin as we're walking over to his room, he stayed in another hall. So we get to the hall, make our way to his floor. As we're making our way to his room she said, come back in an hour or I'll call you from the lobby to come get me. 

I said, I'm going over to the Rankin Center, I'll be back in an hour.

Being that he told her the door would be open just to come on in, she didn't want him to know that she had someone with her because he told her not to tell anybody.

I said, OK..Fine (Faint laughing)

So before she open the door, I walked into the stairwell and I waited for her to walk in.

I made my way over to the Rankin Center. I played some video games in the arcade room. It was about time to go pick her up. I made it back about 10-15 minutes pass the hour. And so I stayed in the stairwell, waiting for her to come out. She came out and we made our way back to Bond Hall.

Now Of Course Curiosity Raised Its Head. (No Pun Intended) Ha Ha Ha

Now...I knew she was more than likely not going to be as forthcoming with information because he had said,

DON'T TELL NOBODY!!!

And even when she asked me to walk her over she was hesitant to tell me who it was because he had said,

DON'T.....TELL.....NOBODY!!!

So I respect that......but I still ask anyway. Wouldn't You Have?

I said, Well....What Happened?

She said nothing. (Grinning & Laughing)

I Walked Into His Room.
I Close The Door.
I Took My Shoes Off.
I Got In The Bed.
I Kissed Him On The Cheek.
He Kissed Me On The Cheek.
We Chatted For A Minute.
Then We Dozed Off & Took A Nap.

I said, cool...

About that time we made it back to Bond Hall. 

She turned to me and said, Keith thank you and please don't tell nobody....PLEASE!!! (Laughing)

I said, no problem...I won't. (Laughing)

She went her way....I went mine.

(End Of Story)

ROFLMBO......Boy I Have Had Some Advantage In My Life!!!

Now The Moral Of This Story Is:

ONE:
SMH......I wish I didn't remember so much stuff, my goodness. Sometimes I wish I can just forget something's  Real Talk.....LMBO....Really Keith Really!!!

TWO:
It's been 18 years and until proven otherwise I believe all they did was take a nap.
Now....Now....Now I know some of y'all going to be like,

Keith....REALLY!!! 
You Is Not That Naive Dude!   
You Better Get It Together!!!
REALLY....   
LYBO

I will answer you back, only two people really know what happened and I have to take her at her word that all they did was take a nap. Until Proven Otherwise. (Smile......Blink Blink)
Like I stated in the beginning. 

I've always been the one who gave people the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. No matter how Interesting...Interesting...Interesting The Story, Situation or Circumstances maybe. And That Is An INTERESTING Story I Just Told You!!!

Until proven otherwise....I will take you at your word.

Now don't get me wrong I'm far from being dumb, stupid or anything. I am an educated man. Educated black man on top of that. Just because I don't say nothing don't mean I don't notice it.

Did I Just Contradict Myself.....Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Till Next Time...

Stay Bless

Stay Focus

Stay Grounded

OK BYE

I'm Done

You Can Go Now.....Goodness!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment